For those families with existing homes, the PdCHA offers Rehabilitation Services for older HUD units and traditionally-built homes within the Pueblo. This program is offered on a limited basis which is dependent on federal and private grant funding.
- Over the pasts six years, the PdCHA has rehabilitated over 45 private homes within the Cochiti community, including building two replacement homes under this program.
- Rehabilitation Services are prioritized by three factors: energy efficiency, health, and safety of the home.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be an enrolled Cochiti tribal member and 18 years or older
- Home must be the primary residence
- Must own the home and provide proof
- Must be in good financial standing with the PdCHA and Pueblo
- Must have a completed PdCHA Rehabilitation Services Application which includes:
- All family members listed with SSN
- Copies of all SSN of family members
- Most recent Income Tax Return
- Completed Income Verification Form
- Sign Privacy Act Statement by all residing family members 18 years or older
- Homeownership verification from the Cochiti Pueblo
Please click on the links below for applications and forms in .pdf format: